In Battlegrounds Mobile India, each player will be provided with 100 merit points. This merit point is to ensure fair and clean gameplay among the player who is playing the game. As per the report, Battlegrounds Mobile India has over 16 million daily active users. The creators can’t manage and monitor players throughout the course of the game. This merit point helps predict whether the player follows the game rule and plays without losing the spirit of the game. In the upcoming session, let’s see how to increase and check merit points in BGMI.
Reason for Deduction/Loss in Merit Points
If you have reduced merit points in your profile, it is because of the following factors.
- Team-up with hacker – No penalty for the 1st time. But, if the streak of team-up continues within 7 days, then each subsequent offense will result in loss of 15 Merit points.
- Killing own teammates in Squad (Detected by System) – 20 Merit loss for the 1st time followed by 30 and 60 merit point loss for the further report.
- Killing own teammates in Squad (Reported by Squad) – 20 Merit loss for the 1st time followed by 30 and 60 merit point loss for the further report.
- Using any kinds of Hacks (Deducted by system or reported by players) – Permanent account ban or 60 merit loss.
How to Increase Merit in Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI)
To improve or restore Merit points in Battlegrounds Mobile India, you need to show good conduct in the following games in classic mode. Based on the position you complete the game, you will be rewarded with merit points.
- Finishing at Top 10 position – +3 Merit points
- Finishing at 11th to 50th position- +2 Merit points
- Finishing at 51st-100th position – +1 Merit points
Related Guide: How to Enable iPad View in BGMI
How to Check Merit Points in BGMI
You can check your merits in Battlegrounds Mobile India by following the steps below.
 Launch Battlegrounds Mobile India on your Smartphone.
 Go to the Profile section by swiping right on the screen.
 Tap on the Stats section on the top right corner.
 In the Tier Overview section, you can view your current Merit point.
Related Guide: How to Change Voice in BGMI
Merits Points and Restrictions
- With 100 merit points, you are allowed to explore all over the game without any restriction or limitation. Also, your maximum daily BP limit is increased by 200 for players.
- With Merit points from 60 to 90, your BP and EXP earnings are reduced by 30%.
- With Merit points under 60, your BP and EXP earnings are reduced by 30%. Also, you will be limited to play only solo matches until the limited increase above 60.
Thank you for reading the article. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments section below.
BGMI Sickle Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
The sickle is a long wooden rod with a sharp blade on the top. It is available on every map...
BGMI Win94 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
Win94 (Winny) is the Sniper Rifle that uses .45 rounds. It is mostly for long-range combat with the scope on...
BGMI P92 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
P92 is another pistol gun in Battlegrounds Mobile India that uses 9mm ammo rounds. The gun uses one-by-one shooting action...
BGMI Flare Gun – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
The flare gun is the rarest gun in Battlegrounds Mobile India that comes under the pistol category. The gun is...
BGMI Sawed-Off Grenade Launcher – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
Sawed-Off Grenade Launcher is a secondary gun in Payload which acts the role of a pistol in Battlegrounds Mobile India....
BGMI M3E1-A Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
M3E1-A is a powerful weapon in Battlegrounds Mobile India that uses the ammo same as RPG-7. With this gun, you...
BGMI RPG-7 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
RPG-7 is a grenade launcher in Battlegrounds Mobile India that cause some serious explosion in the game. It is the...
BGMI MG3 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
MG3 Light Machine gun is a new and rare weapon in Battlegrounds Mobile India that is available only via Airdrop....
BGMI AS-VAL Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
AS-VAL is the new weapon in Battlegrounds Mobile India that has been launched at the BGMI 1.7 Update. It is...
BGMI R45 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
R45 is an exclusive gun that is found only in the Miramar map of Battlegrounds Mobile India. It uses .45...
BGMI Pan Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
Pan is the most iconic item in Battlegrounds Mobile India. It is available on all the maps in BGMI with...
BGMI P1911 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
P1911 is a pistol gun in Battlegrounds Mobile India that uses .45 ACP ammo rounds. It is best for short-range...