M146 Glacier Skin is the only gun in Battlegrounds Mobile India that holds its popularity for years. The gamer who has the M416 Glacier Skin wants to upgrade it to the maximum level. On the other hand, gamers without M416 Glacier Skin are trying all possible ways in BGMI to get the gun. We know the pain of not being available to have the one you want the most. Here are some of the tips and tricks you can try out to maximize the chance of getting Glacier skin in Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Where can I Get M416 Glacier Skin
Right now, the only possible way to get M416 glacier skin is via the Classic Crate. There are 2 possible ways to open a classic crate in BGMI.
- Using Classic Crate Coupon
- Using/Buying UC in BGMI
How to Get Classic Crate Coupon/Classic Crate Coupon Scrap in BGMI
There are several possible ways to get the classic crate coupons in Battlegrounds Mobile India. They are Classic Crate Coupon scrap and from Rewards.
- Classic crate coupons scrap can be bought from the Shop >> Redeem section using silver. You can buy up to 5 scraps per day. Each scrap cost about 20 silver. Collecting and combining 10 classic crate coupon scrap gives one classic crate coupon.
- You can also get classic crate coupon scraps from the clan shop. Go to Up arrow icon >> Clan >> Shop and here you can buy scrap. You can get a maximum of 3 classic coupon scraps per week. It cost about 30 clan points and to get the coupon scrap your clan should be at Level 5.
- On Completing the weekly activity mission, you can get 3 classic crate coupon scraps every week.
- Finish the achievements that have classic crate coupons or scrap as the reward.
- Every season, there will be lots of events conducted with variety of rewards to collect or redeem from. By completing the event mission
- You can also buy classic crate from the BGMI shop using 12 UC for one scrap.
How to Increase the Possibility of Getting M416 Glacier Skin in BGMI
It is important to have at least 10 classic crates coupons or 1080 UC to get something Lengendary or mythic from the Classic crate. Here is the list of things you can do to increase the chance/possibility/luck of getting M416 glacier skin.
- Don’t wear any clothes or any item on your player while opening the Classic crate.
- Use the default game male/female character while opening the classic crate.
- Upon opening the classic crate, don’t skip the flare and drop animation.
- Open the Classic crate one by one instead of clicking Open 10 times.
- Always open the classic crate when there is an indication of Chance ^ (up arrow).
- While open crate choose only the M146 glacier and remove all other item from the classic crate list.
- Best Time to open Classic Crate is between 12 AM to 7 AM where you have more chance of getting something legendary because of fewer player online.
Classic Crate Odds
|Mythic Item||Mythic Outfits and skins||0.5%|
|Legendary Item||Normal outfits, backpack skins, pan skins, helmet skin, M416 glacier skin||2.4%|
|Epic Item||Shoes, Pants, T-shirt, Cap, Mast, and parachute skin||22.09%|
|Rare Item||Silvers and Graffiti||75%|
M416 Glacier Skin Levels
Glacier – M416 (Level 1): Basic Appearance
This is the basic skin of the M416 glacier, which you get upon opening the classic crate or from any in-game rewards.
Glacier – M416 (Level 2): Finish Effect
In Level 2 of glacier skin, you will get a snowy effect after finishing the enemy. This can be upgraded by using 25 paints and 2 materials.
Glacier – M416 (Level 3): Advanced Form
This is the advanced form of M146 Glacier skin which gives a more icy look from the basic appearance. This can be level up by using 40 paints and 3 materials.
Glacier – M416 (Level 4): Finish Message
At Level 4, the finish message upon killing an enemy in the game has an ice and snow animation. This can be level up by using 55 paints and 4 materials.
Glacier – M416 (Level 5): On-hit Effect
By upgrading to Level 5, every hit on the enemy will have ice-breaking and snowy-like animation. This can be upgraded by using 70 paints and 5 materials.
Glacier – M416 (Level 6): Final Form
This is the final form of the fully icy M416 Glacier gun skin. This can be upgraded by using 80 paints and 6 materials.
Glacier – M416 (Level 7): Loot Crate
In Level 7, the enemies’ death crate will look like a snowman built on the ice with gifts and snowfall. This can be upgraded by using 100 paints and 7 materials.
BGMI Sickle Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
The sickle is a long wooden rod with a sharp blade on the top. It is available on every map...
BGMI Win94 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
Win94 (Winny) is the Sniper Rifle that uses .45 rounds. It is mostly for long-range combat with the scope on...
BGMI P92 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
P92 is another pistol gun in Battlegrounds Mobile India that uses 9mm ammo rounds. The gun uses one-by-one shooting action...
BGMI Flare Gun – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
The flare gun is the rarest gun in Battlegrounds Mobile India that comes under the pistol category. The gun is...
BGMI Sawed-Off Grenade Launcher – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
Sawed-Off Grenade Launcher is a secondary gun in Payload which acts the role of a pistol in Battlegrounds Mobile India....
BGMI M3E1-A Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
M3E1-A is a powerful weapon in Battlegrounds Mobile India that uses the ammo same as RPG-7. With this gun, you...
BGMI RPG-7 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
RPG-7 is a grenade launcher in Battlegrounds Mobile India that cause some serious explosion in the game. It is the...
BGMI MG3 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
MG3 Light Machine gun is a new and rare weapon in Battlegrounds Mobile India that is available only via Airdrop....
BGMI AS-VAL Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
AS-VAL is the new weapon in Battlegrounds Mobile India that has been launched at the BGMI 1.7 Update. It is...
BGMI R45 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
R45 is an exclusive gun that is found only in the Miramar map of Battlegrounds Mobile India. It uses .45...
BGMI Pan Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
Pan is the most iconic item in Battlegrounds Mobile India. It is available on all the maps in BGMI with...
BGMI P1911 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
P1911 is a pistol gun in Battlegrounds Mobile India that uses .45 ACP ammo rounds. It is best for short-range...