After the PUBG Mobile global version ban in India, Krafton has undertaken the game from Tencent and launched it in India with a brand new name called Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI). This is an Indian version of PUBG Mobile where players can match-make only within India. The game has been launched for pre-registration in May and rolled out for all smartphone users from July 2, 2021. Recently, there has been a buzz roaming around about the version 1.5 update. This update has been confirmed in the Global version. But for BGMI, we believe that the update will be available too. Here is all you need to know about the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) 1.5 Ignition Update.
Features of the New BGMI 1.5 Ignition Update
- New Vehicle: Anti-Gravity Motorcycle
- New Weapon: MG3
- New Weapon: ASM Abakan
- Galaxy Messenger Set
- Air Conveyor Launcher
- Erangel Transit System – Hyperlines
- Robot Patrol Dog
- M249 Excluded from Airdrop available in field drop (except Karakin)
- Throwing Healing Consumables
- Victory Statue
- Semi Truck with Reward Supply Boxes
- New Gen Cities and Existing Cities names in 3D
- Auto Jump to marked location
- Remaining Ammo Indicator
- New Equipment: Binoculars
- Glass Window
- New Map
BGMI 1.5 Ignition Update – Release Date
As of our source, the update will be made available for all smartphone users from July 13th (Tuesday) at 07:30 PM (IST). According to the sources, the application will be available on App Store for iOS users on the same day. If you’re a Windows or Mac user, you could play BGMI on PC by accessing the popular Android emulator, Bluestacks.
More About Battlegrounds Mobile India
Here are some of the classic updates you may not be aware of in the older BGMI version (1.4.1).
- New Vehicle – Motor Glider (Available in Erangel and Miramar) and Coupe GB (Available in Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, and Livik).
- New Map- Karakin with New tactics, Sticky bomb, Black Zone, and Penetrable walls.
- Exclusive Item & Weapons – M1014 Semi-Automatic Shotgun, FAMAS (5.56MM), Spike Trap for Vehicle damage, Mosin Nagant (Sniper Rifle – 7.62MM)
- Upgraded Battle Experience – Throw Melee weapon, Mark Way-points in Map, and Over the Shoulder movement.
- Improved Cheer Park Experience – Upgraded training ground, Crush Islets with heart island, Boat with floral design, and Quick draw zone (training).
- UI/UX and Graphic Improvement – Updated Weapon expression, Tripartition screen (Profile, Home, and Spotlight), and Layout/Sensitivity Sharing feature.
Also read: How to Disable Audio Message in Spawn Island
- New Arena Map – Hangar with new tactics, Arena training, team deathmatch, and team gun game.
Thank you for reading the article. Hope this article helped you know about Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.5 update. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. For more future updates on BGMI, check out BattlegroundsMobileGuru.com.
How to Activate Death Replay in BGMI [Death Cam]
Have you ever been in a situation where you have no idea how you get killed or defeated in BGMI?...
How to Change Crosshair Color in BGMI
BGMI has more than 50+ weapons in different categories like AR, sniper, shotgun, pistol, etc. Each gun supports different types...
BGMI Speed Drift Event: How to Claim Bugatti Skin
Recently, BGMI has announced a Speed Drift Event within the game to offer in-game rewards. For this event, BGMI has...
BGMI x Bugatti: Krafton Partners With Bugatti for Battlegrounds Mobile India
BGMI x Bugatti: Krafton has made an exciting announcement that they have collaborated with Bugatti. Owing to this, BGMI players...
Apex Legends Beginner’s Guide: Mastering the Basics
Are you new to Apex Legends and overwhelmed by the fast-paced gameplay and unique mechanics? Don’t worry. You’re not alone....
How to Get M416 Glacier Skin in BGMI [Easy Tricks]
M416 Glacier Skin is highly popular among BGMI fans and it is the most sought weapon skin ever. It is...
How to Delete BGMI Account Permanently
Though BGMI is the most-played game, there are some players who want to delete the account. This would be the...
How to Enable Peek and Fire Mode in BGMI
BGMI is a high-octane survival shooting game that can be played on 8 different virtual maps. However, it is essential...
How to Enable or Disable Slide in BGMI [Step-by-Step Guide]
BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) is an online battle royale game where players will fight for survival in a virtual world....
How to Increase Merit Points in BGMI
Although you are a frequent gamer in BGMI, it is quintessential to increase your merit points as well. The merit...
8 Best Emulator for PC to Play BGMI 
As of now, BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) is the most-played tactical shooter game on smartphones. You can get this game...
Is BGMI Stuck on Loading Screen? Here are Reasons and Fixes
It would be highly disappointing if BGMI has stuck on the loading screen when you started a match. In recent...