After the PUBG Mobile global version ban in India, Krafton has undertaken the game from Tencent and launched it in India with a brand new name called Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI). This is an Indian version of PUBG Mobile where players can match-make only within India. The game has been launched for pre-registration in May and rolled out for all smartphone users from July 2, 2021. Recently, there has been a buzz roaming around about the version 1.5 update. This update has been confirmed in the Global version. But for BGMI, we believe that the update will be available too. Here is all you need to know about the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) 1.5 Ignition Update.
Features of the New BGMI 1.5 Ignition Update
- New Vehicle: Anti-Gravity Motorcycle
- New Weapon: MG3
- New Weapon: ASM Abakan
- Galaxy Messenger Set
- Air Conveyor Launcher
- Erangel Transit System – Hyperlines
- Robot Patrol Dog
- M249 Excluded from Airdrop available in field drop (except Karakin)
- Throwing Healing Consumables
- Victory Statue
- Semi Truck with Reward Supply Boxes
- New Gen Cities and Existing Cities names in 3D
- Auto Jump to marked location
- Remaining Ammo Indicator
- New Equipment: Binoculars
- Glass Window
- New Map
BGMI 1.5 Ignition Update – Release Date
As of our source, the update will be made available for all smartphone users from July 13th (Tuesday) at 07:30 PM (IST). According to the sources, the application will be available on App Store for iOS users on the same day. If you’re a Windows or Mac user, you could play BGMI on PC by accessing the popular Android emulator, Bluestacks.
More About Battlegrounds Mobile India
Here are some of the classic updates you may not be aware of in the older BGMI version (1.4.1).
- New Vehicle – Motor Glider (Available in Erangel and Miramar) and Coupe GB (Available in Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, and Livik).
- New Map- Karakin with New tactics, Sticky bomb, Black Zone, and Penetrable walls.
- Exclusive Item & Weapons – M1014 Semi-Automatic Shotgun, FAMAS (5.56MM), Spike Trap for Vehicle damage, Mosin Nagant (Sniper Rifle – 7.62MM)
- Upgraded Battle Experience – Throw Melee weapon, Mark Way-points in Map, and Over the Shoulder movement.
- Improved Cheer Park Experience – Upgraded training ground, Crush Islets with heart island, Boat with floral design, and Quick draw zone (training).
- UI/UX and Graphic Improvement – Updated Weapon expression, Tripartition screen (Profile, Home, and Spotlight), and Layout/Sensitivity Sharing feature.
Also read: How to Disable Audio Message in Spawn Island
- New Arena Map – Hangar with new tactics, Arena training, team deathmatch, and team gun game.
Thank you for reading the article. Hope this article helped you know about Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.5 update. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. For more future updates on BGMI, check out BattlegroundsMobileGuru.com.
BGMI Sickle Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
The sickle is a long wooden rod with a sharp blade on the top. It is available on every map...
BGMI Win94 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
Win94 (Winny) is the Sniper Rifle that uses .45 rounds. It is mostly for long-range combat with the scope on...
BGMI P92 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
P92 is another pistol gun in Battlegrounds Mobile India that uses 9mm ammo rounds. The gun uses one-by-one shooting action...
BGMI Flare Gun – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
The flare gun is the rarest gun in Battlegrounds Mobile India that comes under the pistol category. The gun is...
BGMI Sawed-Off Grenade Launcher – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
Sawed-Off Grenade Launcher is a secondary gun in Payload which acts the role of a pistol in Battlegrounds Mobile India....
BGMI M3E1-A Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
M3E1-A is a powerful weapon in Battlegrounds Mobile India that uses the ammo same as RPG-7. With this gun, you...
BGMI RPG-7 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
RPG-7 is a grenade launcher in Battlegrounds Mobile India that cause some serious explosion in the game. It is the...
BGMI MG3 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
MG3 Light Machine gun is a new and rare weapon in Battlegrounds Mobile India that is available only via Airdrop....
BGMI AS-VAL Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
AS-VAL is the new weapon in Battlegrounds Mobile India that has been launched at the BGMI 1.7 Update. It is...
BGMI R45 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
R45 is an exclusive gun that is found only in the Miramar map of Battlegrounds Mobile India. It uses .45...
BGMI Pan Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
Pan is the most iconic item in Battlegrounds Mobile India. It is available on all the maps in BGMI with...
BGMI P1911 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
P1911 is a pistol gun in Battlegrounds Mobile India that uses .45 ACP ammo rounds. It is best for short-range...