PUBG Mobile India has been launched in India after a year-long ban. It was launched with a new name called Battlegrounds Mobile India. On June 18, 2021, the developer has released early access (beta version) on Android users the final version was launched on July 2 (only for Android). As a result, many popular Indian game streamers installed the game and started live streaming on YouTube. Apart from that, the developer also lets transfer data from your older PUBG Mobile game to Battlegrounds Mobile India (PUBG Indian version).
Like the global version, Battlegrounds Mobile India also supports purchasing UC to unlock royal passes for various skins, emotes, and more.
How to Transfer Data from PUBG Mobile (Old Game) to Battlegrounds Mobile India
 Launch Battlegrounds Mobile India application on your smartphone.
 Once entered, agree to its terms of service and privacy service mentioned.
 Login with your social media or Google Play account.
 Once logged in, create your new character as you wish.
 Next, you will be asked to confirm with Data Transfer and your residential location. Click on Yes to proceed further.
 In the next pop-up window click on Yes, Please Continue to confirm your consent to data transfer.
 Select the SNS (Social Networking Service) account in the prior app you want to use to transfer data to the new account.
 After selecting the SNS account, click on Agree to proceed the data transfer.
 Once data transfer completed, you will be displayed with successful message of data transformation.
Alternative Method to Transfer Data from PUBG Mobile (Old Game) to Battlegrounds Mobile India
By mistake, if you have selected the wrong SNS account for data transfer or forget to give access to the file transfer, you can add or modify the linked account later from the game settings by following the steps below.
 Open Settings from the game home screen.
 In the Basic Settings section, click on Account Transfer.
 Here you can add your file transfer account or change the SNS accounts to the required ones just as you did before.
Note: It allows you to link up to 2 SNS accounts at once.
Requirement for Data Transfer
There are some basic requirements which you should be qualified to perform data transfer from Old PUBG to the New Battlegrounds Mobile India. The requirement to be eligible for data transfer are
- This data transfer applies only to players in India who have an account from the PUBG MOBILE Nordic Map: Livik which is the last available PUBG Mobile version in India.
- The Data transfer will be available only for a limited period of time which is until December 31, 2021, 23:59:59 UTC. So you can start playing the game without transferring the data in the beginning and transfer afterward anytime within the ending period from the setting as mentioned above.
- The data transfer can only be implemented by using your Facebook or Twitter account which is linked to the last version of the PUBG Mobile version.
- If you have logged in through a Google Play account, those users may not be able to transfer back their old data because Google no longer supports logins through an embedded browser within the game.
- It is recommended that players commence the data transfer right after creating their new BGMI character and before playing the New game. If a player proceeds with the data transfer after playing the game with their new account in the BGMI, the data from the Prior game will replace any data existing on the new game app such that all of the player’s progress including purchased items and play data from the New App will be deleted.
What are the Data Transferred to the New BGMI
Here is the list of data that are transferred and not transferred to the new Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Hope you have successfully transferred your data from the old PUBG to the new game. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. For more BGMI guides and articles, check out the website regularly.
BGMI Sickle Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
The sickle is a long wooden rod with a sharp blade on the top. It is available on every map...
BGMI Win94 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
Win94 (Winny) is the Sniper Rifle that uses .45 rounds. It is mostly for long-range combat with the scope on...
BGMI P92 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
P92 is another pistol gun in Battlegrounds Mobile India that uses 9mm ammo rounds. The gun uses one-by-one shooting action...
BGMI Flare Gun – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
The flare gun is the rarest gun in Battlegrounds Mobile India that comes under the pistol category. The gun is...
BGMI Sawed-Off Grenade Launcher – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
Sawed-Off Grenade Launcher is a secondary gun in Payload which acts the role of a pistol in Battlegrounds Mobile India....
BGMI M3E1-A Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
M3E1-A is a powerful weapon in Battlegrounds Mobile India that uses the ammo same as RPG-7. With this gun, you...
BGMI RPG-7 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
RPG-7 is a grenade launcher in Battlegrounds Mobile India that cause some serious explosion in the game. It is the...
BGMI MG3 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
MG3 Light Machine gun is a new and rare weapon in Battlegrounds Mobile India that is available only via Airdrop....
BGMI AS-VAL Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
AS-VAL is the new weapon in Battlegrounds Mobile India that has been launched at the BGMI 1.7 Update. It is...
BGMI R45 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
R45 is an exclusive gun that is found only in the Miramar map of Battlegrounds Mobile India. It uses .45...
BGMI Pan Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
Pan is the most iconic item in Battlegrounds Mobile India. It is available on all the maps in BGMI with...
BGMI P1911 Weapon – Overview, Attachments, & Skins
P1911 is a pistol gun in Battlegrounds Mobile India that uses .45 ACP ammo rounds. It is best for short-range...