PUBG Mobile India has been launched in India after a year-long ban. It was launched with a new name called Battlegrounds Mobile India. On June 18, 2021, the developer has released early access (beta version) on Android users the final version was launched on July 2 (only for Android). As a result, many popular Indian game streamers installed the game and started live streaming on YouTube. Apart from that, the developer also lets transfer data from your older PUBG Mobile game to Battlegrounds Mobile India (PUBG Indian version).
Like the global version, Battlegrounds Mobile India also supports purchasing UC to unlock royal passes for various skins, emotes, and more.
How to Transfer Data from PUBG Mobile (Old Game) to Battlegrounds Mobile India
 Launch Battlegrounds Mobile India application on your smartphone.
 Once entered, agree to its terms of service and privacy service mentioned.
 Login with your social media or Google Play account.
 Once logged in, create your new character as you wish.
 Next, you will be asked to confirm with Data Transfer and your residential location. Click on Yes to proceed further.
 In the next pop-up window click on Yes, Please Continue to confirm your consent to data transfer.
 Select the SNS (Social Networking Service) account in the prior app you want to use to transfer data to the new account.
 After selecting the SNS account, click on Agree to proceed the data transfer.
 Once data transfer completed, you will be displayed with successful message of data transformation.
Alternative Method to Transfer Data from PUBG Mobile (Old Game) to Battlegrounds Mobile India
By mistake, if you have selected the wrong SNS account for data transfer or forget to give access to the file transfer, you can add or modify the linked account later from the game settings by following the steps below.
 Open Settings from the game home screen.
 In the Basic Settings section, click on Account Transfer.
 Here you can add your file transfer account or change the SNS accounts to the required ones just as you did before.
Note: It allows you to link up to 2 SNS accounts at once.
Requirement for Data Transfer
There are some basic requirements which you should be qualified to perform data transfer from Old PUBG to the New Battlegrounds Mobile India. The requirement to be eligible for data transfer are
- This data transfer applies only to players in India who have an account from the PUBG MOBILE Nordic Map: Livik which is the last available PUBG Mobile version in India.
- The Data transfer will be available only for a limited period of time which is until December 31, 2021, 23:59:59 UTC. So you can start playing the game without transferring the data in the beginning and transfer afterward anytime within the ending period from the setting as mentioned above.
- The data transfer can only be implemented by using your Facebook or Twitter account which is linked to the last version of the PUBG Mobile version.
- If you have logged in through a Google Play account, those users may not be able to transfer back their old data because Google no longer supports logins through an embedded browser within the game.
- It is recommended that players commence the data transfer right after creating their new BGMI character and before playing the New game. If a player proceeds with the data transfer after playing the game with their new account in the BGMI, the data from the Prior game will replace any data existing on the new game app such that all of the player’s progress including purchased items and play data from the New App will be deleted.
What are the Data Transferred to the New BGMI
Here is the list of data that are transferred and not transferred to the new Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Hope you have successfully transferred your data from the old PUBG to the new game. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. For more BGMI guides and articles, check out the website regularly.
How to Activate Death Replay in BGMI [Death Cam]
Have you ever been in a situation where you have no idea how you get killed or defeated in BGMI?...
How to Change Crosshair Color in BGMI
BGMI has more than 50+ weapons in different categories like AR, sniper, shotgun, pistol, etc. Each gun supports different types...
BGMI Speed Drift Event: How to Claim Bugatti Skin
Recently, BGMI has announced a Speed Drift Event within the game to offer in-game rewards. For this event, BGMI has...
BGMI x Bugatti: Krafton Partners With Bugatti for Battlegrounds Mobile India
BGMI x Bugatti: Krafton has made an exciting announcement that they have collaborated with Bugatti. Owing to this, BGMI players...
Apex Legends Beginner’s Guide: Mastering the Basics
Are you new to Apex Legends and overwhelmed by the fast-paced gameplay and unique mechanics? Don’t worry. You’re not alone....
How to Get M416 Glacier Skin in BGMI [Easy Tricks]
M416 Glacier Skin is highly popular among BGMI fans and it is the most sought weapon skin ever. It is...
How to Delete BGMI Account Permanently
Though BGMI is the most-played game, there are some players who want to delete the account. This would be the...
How to Enable Peek and Fire Mode in BGMI
BGMI is a high-octane survival shooting game that can be played on 8 different virtual maps. However, it is essential...
How to Enable or Disable Slide in BGMI [Step-by-Step Guide]
BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) is an online battle royale game where players will fight for survival in a virtual world....
How to Increase Merit Points in BGMI
Although you are a frequent gamer in BGMI, it is quintessential to increase your merit points as well. The merit...
8 Best Emulator for PC to Play BGMI 
As of now, BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) is the most-played tactical shooter game on smartphones. You can get this game...
Is BGMI Stuck on Loading Screen? Here are Reasons and Fixes
It would be highly disappointing if BGMI has stuck on the loading screen when you started a match. In recent...