Silver Fragment is one of the currencies in Battlegrounds Mobile India, just like BP, AG, and UC. You can get Silver fragments in BGMI in several ways and use them to buy or redeem various things from the in-game store. In the upcoming article, we are going to tell you how to get silver fragments in BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India), along with the best way to spend that in-game and improve your collections in the inventory. Let’s jump into the article.
Ways to Get Silver Fragments in BGMI
There are several possible ways to get Silver fragments in Battlegrounds Mobile India. They are
- Royale Pass Mission
- Season Rewards
Get Silver via Missions
Missions are the simple way of getting silver fragments in Battlegrounds Mobile India. Under the Mission section, you can earn rewards from Progress Missions. While reaching certain levels, you will get silver fragments. By completing some progress level missions, you can get even more fragments. Also, you can silver fragment as a reward for reaching some in-game Achievements.
Get Silver from Royale Pass Mission
For every Royale pass season, you will be provided with various rewards for both free and Elite users. These rewards include Silver fragments and can be collected in attaining the following Royal Pass Rank.
- Silver Fragment for Free in Rank – 7, 17, 23, 33, 40, 45 and 50
- Silver Fragment for Elite in Rank – 8, 19, 22 28, 32, 39, and 48
Note: These ranks may change seasonally.
Get Silver via Events
The game event is another simple of getting silver fragment reward in Battlegrounds Mobile India. For every third-day login, you will be given up to 3 silver followed by several other seasonal events. In seasonal events, you will earn a reward directly or you can get it by doing some exchange of the collected item from the even.
Apart from these, there are also paid events like lucky spin, lucky draw, and many more will be conducted. In those events, you need UC to attend the event. If you are lucky enough, you may get some exciting Legendary/Epic rewards. If not, you will be definitely provided with some items like rare items, silver fragments, crates coupon/scrap for sure.
Get Silver from Season Rewards
Season rewards are the most traditional ways to gain silver fragments in Battlegrounds Mobile India. Upon completion of every cycle and season, you will be rewarded with some amount of silver fragment based on your previous season tier. Also, every time you finish the Bronze tier, you will provide with 10 Silver fragments.
Get Silver from Clan
If you are a member or leader of any clan, you can get some free silver from your clan in two possible ways. One is by completing the clan training and personal objective. You can collect silver fragments as rewards. Also, you can get silver fragments from clan perks whenever your clan member receives any legendary or epic item from the crate.
Get Silver Fragements from Crate
Finally, the crate is the possible way of getting silver fragments into your inventory. You can get the silver coin as a reward from the following crate: premium crate, custom crate, Fatal Strike Crate (seasonal crate – changes every season), classic crate, and supply crate. Even in the Soldier’s crate, you can earn silver fragments using a simple trick. Learn the trick on how to convert BP to Silver fragment using Soldier’s crate.
Best Way to Spend Silver Fragment in BGMI
The best and the only possible way to spend Silver fragment/Coin in Battlegrounds Mobile India is via the Shop. In the shop section, you can redeem the following items using the Silver: Skin, clothes, set, frames, paint, avatar, platinum & classic crate coupon scrap, parachute, and many more. This item can be redeemed on the following basis: 7 days, 30 days, and Permanent.
Best Item to Purchase on BGMI Redeem Store
You can get or redeem the following item in the list via BGMI Redeem Store. Tap on Shop >> Redeem. Here, you can grab the item using silver fragments. Some of the items in the list may also be available in the classic/supply/soldier’s crate.
- Marksman Set (6000 UC)
- Fiery Brawler Set (441 to 3780 UC)
- Persian Warrior Outfit (392 – 3360 UC)
- Corsair Outfit (392 – 3360 UC)
- Wild Ambition Set (294 – 2520 UC)
- Women in Gold Set (392 – 3360 UC)
- Lion Champion Set (392 – 3360 UC)
- Lady Amethyst Set (343 – 2950 UC)
- Contemporary Wukong Set (343 – 2940 UC)
- Prisoner Vest (210 UC)
- Snow Blush Set (143 – 1260 UC)
- Denim Leather Top (78 -672 UC)
- Winter Warmth Set (147 – 1260 UC)
- Inner Fire Set (147 – 1260 UC)
- Harvester Set (224 – 1920 UC)
- Summer Time Crop Top (134 – 1152 UC)
- Classic Crate Coupon Scrap (20 UC)
- Summer Charm Top (134 – 1152 UC)
- Sheriff Coat (134 – 11520 UC)
- Falcon Shirt (134 – 11520 UC)
- Classic Jacket (134 – 11520 UC)
- Uniform Top (134 – 11520 UC)
- Female Racer Set (196 – 1680 UC)
- Parachuter Set (196 – 1680 UC)
- Rock Biker Set (196 – 1680 UC)
- Ice Hockey Set (196 – 1680 UC)
- Goth Punk (196 – 1680 UC)
- Gentleman Set (98 – 840 UC)
- Spring T-Shirt (88 – 756 UC)
- Ice Cold Set (176 – 1512 UC)
- Red Hot Set (176 – 1512 UC)
- Scarlet Set (157 – 1344 UC)
- Elite Force Set (147 -1260 UC)
- Polar Explorer Set (176 – 1512 UC)
- Rookie Pirate Set (147 – 1260 UC)
- Polar Dancer Set (147 – 1260 UC)
- Steel Magnus Set (1470- 1260 UC)
- Mummy Nurse Set (176 – 1512 UC)
- Stealth Brigade Set (147 – 1260 UC)
- Desert Prince Outfit (196 – 1680 UC)
- Shadow Maiden Set (147 – 1260 UC)
- Fortune Teller Set (163 – 1400 UC)
- Red Rider Set (147 – 1260 UC)
- Anubi’s Acolyte Granade (98 – 840 UC)
- Midnight Rose Granade (98 – 840 UC)
- Let’s Party Beam Graffiti (160 UC)
- Dune Graffiti (15 UC)
- Alan Walker 2021 Graffiti (15 UC)
- Premium Crate Coupon Scrap (20 UC)
Thank you for reading the article. Hope this article helps you find or get more silver fragments in BGMI and also some tip of spending it wisely. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments section below. For more instant and exclusive updates, join us on our Telegram Channel.
How to Activate Death Replay in BGMI [Death Cam]
Have you ever been in a situation where you have no idea how you get killed or defeated in BGMI?...
How to Change Crosshair Color in BGMI
BGMI has more than 50+ weapons in different categories like AR, sniper, shotgun, pistol, etc. Each gun supports different types...
BGMI Speed Drift Event: How to Claim Bugatti Skin
Recently, BGMI has announced a Speed Drift Event within the game to offer in-game rewards. For this event, BGMI has...
BGMI x Bugatti: Krafton Partners With Bugatti for Battlegrounds Mobile India
BGMI x Bugatti: Krafton has made an exciting announcement that they have collaborated with Bugatti. Owing to this, BGMI players...
Apex Legends Beginner’s Guide: Mastering the Basics
Are you new to Apex Legends and overwhelmed by the fast-paced gameplay and unique mechanics? Don’t worry. You’re not alone....
How to Get M416 Glacier Skin in BGMI [Easy Tricks]
M416 Glacier Skin is highly popular among BGMI fans and it is the most sought weapon skin ever. It is...
How to Delete BGMI Account Permanently
Though BGMI is the most-played game, there are some players who want to delete the account. This would be the...
How to Enable Peek and Fire Mode in BGMI
BGMI is a high-octane survival shooting game that can be played on 8 different virtual maps. However, it is essential...
How to Enable or Disable Slide in BGMI [Step-by-Step Guide]
BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) is an online battle royale game where players will fight for survival in a virtual world....
How to Increase Merit Points in BGMI
Although you are a frequent gamer in BGMI, it is quintessential to increase your merit points as well. The merit...
8 Best Emulator for PC to Play BGMI 
As of now, BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) is the most-played tactical shooter game on smartphones. You can get this game...
Is BGMI Stuck on Loading Screen? Here are Reasons and Fixes
It would be highly disappointing if BGMI has stuck on the loading screen when you started a match. In recent...