In India, gamers are very much happy with the relaunch of their favorite online multiplayer game. This time it came with a new name called Battlegrounds Mobile India and was directly published by Krafton. The release date was not announced yet, but the game was available for Pre-registration on the PlayStore. If you are not pre-registered yet, here is the complete guide to pre-register for Battlegrounds Mobile India. Along with the pre-register, there have been several comparisons started between PUBG Mobile vs Battlegrounds Mobile India. Also, the game has undergone some minor changes according to the Indian Government guidelines, and here is the detailed modification done and expected on the game.
PUBG Mobile vs Battlegrounds Mobile India
- PUBG Mobile is the global version of the game available all over the world except China and India.
- PUBG Mobile is developed by Tencent.
- In PUBG Mobile, you can pair/matched anonymously with any players across the globe.
- There is no restriction for users to play the game regardless of any age group.
- Killing graphics look realistic.
- Players are allowed to play fully dressed or half-dressed.
Battlegrounds Mobile India
- Indian version of PUBG Mobile is named Battlegrounds Mobile India, and it would be available only within India.
- Battleground Mobile India is developed by Krafton.
- In Battlegrounds Mobile India, you can pair/match anonymously only with Indian players.
- There is some restriction for users under 18 who play the game.
- Killing Graphics may look animated and less violent.
- Players will be fully dressed even in Lobby and spawn island.
These are some of the major differences that are made on the newer version of PUBG Mobile India. The complete modification details will be updated as soon as possible, and once the game has arrived, you can also experience all the changes. Hope this helps you differentiate PUBG Mobile vs Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Thank you for reading the article. For more Battlegrounds Mobile India updates, visit battlegroundsmobileguru.com.
How to Activate Death Replay in BGMI [Death Cam]
Have you ever been in a situation where you have no idea how you get killed or defeated in BGMI?...
How to Change Crosshair Color in BGMI
BGMI has more than 50+ weapons in different categories like AR, sniper, shotgun, pistol, etc. Each gun supports different types...
BGMI Speed Drift Event: How to Claim Bugatti Skin
Recently, BGMI has announced a Speed Drift Event within the game to offer in-game rewards. For this event, BGMI has...
BGMI x Bugatti: Krafton Partners With Bugatti for Battlegrounds Mobile India
BGMI x Bugatti: Krafton has made an exciting announcement that they have collaborated with Bugatti. Owing to this, BGMI players...
Apex Legends Beginner’s Guide: Mastering the Basics
Are you new to Apex Legends and overwhelmed by the fast-paced gameplay and unique mechanics? Don’t worry. You’re not alone....
How to Get M416 Glacier Skin in BGMI [Easy Tricks]
M416 Glacier Skin is highly popular among BGMI fans and it is the most sought weapon skin ever. It is...
How to Delete BGMI Account Permanently
Though BGMI is the most-played game, there are some players who want to delete the account. This would be the...
How to Enable Peek and Fire Mode in BGMI
BGMI is a high-octane survival shooting game that can be played on 8 different virtual maps. However, it is essential...
How to Enable or Disable Slide in BGMI [Step-by-Step Guide]
BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) is an online battle royale game where players will fight for survival in a virtual world....
How to Increase Merit Points in BGMI
Although you are a frequent gamer in BGMI, it is quintessential to increase your merit points as well. The merit...
8 Best Emulator for PC to Play BGMI 
As of now, BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) is the most-played tactical shooter game on smartphones. You can get this game...
Is BGMI Stuck on Loading Screen? Here are Reasons and Fixes
It would be highly disappointing if BGMI has stuck on the loading screen when you started a match. In recent...